He said to them,
all the world
and preach the gospel
to all creation.
And it-had-said unto-them,
into to-the-one to-a-configuration to-along-all
ye-should-have-heralded to-the-one to-a-goodly-messagelet
unto-all unto-the-one unto-a-creating.
καὶ εἶπεν αὐτοῖς
εἰς τὸν κόσμον ἅπαντα
κηρύξατε τὸ εὐαγγέλιον
πάσῃ τῇ κτίσει
For God so loved
that he gave his one and only Son,
that whoever believes in him
shall not perish
but have eternal life
unto-the-one-this therefore it-excessed-off-unto, the-one a-Deity, to-the-one to-a-configuration,
as-also to-the-one to-a-Son to-the-one to-alone-kindreded it-gave, so all the-one trusting-of into to-it
other it-might-hold to-a-lifing to-aged-belonged.
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς
ὥστε τὸν υἱὸν τὸν μονογενῆ ἔδωκεν,
ἵνα πᾶς ὁ πιστεύων εἰς αὐτὸν
ἀλλὰ ἔχῃ ζωὴν αἰώνιον.
World - κόσμον - Kosmon
- an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order, government
- ornament, decoration, adornment, i.e. the arrangement of the stars,'the heavenly hosts', as the ornament of the heavens. 1 Pet. 3:3
- the world, the universe
- the circle of the earth, the earth
- the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human race
- the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God,
- and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ
- world affairs, the aggregate of things earthly: the whole circle of earthly goods, endowments riches, advantages, pleasures, etc, which although hollow and frail and fleeting,
- stir desire, seduce from God and are obstacles to the cause of Christ
- any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort
- the Gentiles as contrasted to the Jews (Rom. 11:12 etc) of believers only, John 1:29; 3:16; 3:17; 6:33; 12:47, 1 Cor. 4:9; 2 Cor. 5:19
Hence, coming from the last post, kosmon (to-a-configuration) and aion (Unto-an-age) simply refers to "world" and there is much depth to aion while we are more familiar with the kosmon conceptulisation of the world. Definition #9 of kosmon is the general preconception of many contemporary Christians that has led to the stigmatisation of "the world".
As a collective (kosmon) and at a very personal level, faith has become a direct connect between me and my God. Institution-led conditioning is challenging the thing I hold the closest and despite facing the threat of separation, it is liberating yet sorrowful that I feel strongly to hold on to this pursuit of truth, hoping and praying that there will be coherence.